THINKING OF BUYING A CO-OP?
- Current listings
(includes units under contract and recently sold)
- 2016 Maintenance Fee Overview
- Sample apartment layouts
LEARN about the benefits and differences of a owning a co-op versus a condo or private home:
- Buying into a housing cooperative
- The New Jersey Cooperator
- National Association of Housing Cooperatives
- Preview the ADMISSIONS APPLICATION PACKAGE. NOTE: this copy is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
- To request an official admissions package, printed or electronic, contact: Leana Von Fischer, administrative assistant, Community Management: 973-820-4184.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the share price?
Share prices of recent Rockcliffe sales may be found on the bottom of the CURRENT LISTINGS page.
- Where can I obtain share loan financing?
Please check with your realtor. Ask up front if the bank or mortgage company you approach approves mortgages for co-op share loan financing.
- How much are the monthly carrying charges?
For 2016 approximately $2.84/share per month includes real estate tax, heat, gas, water, sewer, security, servicing of underlying mortgage, reserve contribution, common area and exterior maintenance. The tax and mortgage interest components (approx. 37% in 2016) may be tax-deductible.
- How much is the underlying mortgage?
- What is your pet policy?
Cats are allowed; no dogs other than medically approved companion dogs with certain restrictions. See: Policy for Therapeutic or Medical Use Dogs
- What is your sublet policy?
Subletting is allowed with restrictions.
- What is the policy for making alterations to my unit?
The policies for cosmetic alternations and renovation are included in the ADMISSIONS PACKAGE
HAVING TROUBLE READING THIS? Try pressing the CTRL and + keys on your PC (CMND and + keys on MACs) repeatedly until type is comfortable for you to read.